Friday, June 28, 2024

Solved: What to do when your Taskbar disappears on Windows 11 ?? / Refresh Windows 11 Taskbar



 Hello All,



Just noticed the Taskbar disappeared on my Windows 11 Laptop for some reason this morning.

From my XP times I knew there was a command to refresh the Taskbar via command prompt. But I was not able to recall the command, so I started to google. I found a quick way of doing it.

Documenting the same in following points for future use and assisstence to anyone who requires it.

  1. Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Esc to bring up Task Manager.
  2. On the Task Manager Window, find Windows Explorer under Process Tab. If the Process tab is sorted then it would be very last process.
  3. Select the process Windows Explorer, right click on it and select restart.

Above steps should resolve the issue for sure, if not then a system restart will be required.


Best

Anshumaan Bakshi


No comments:

Post a Comment